Overview of Personal Investment
We value your investment ideas as an asset that appreciates in future. Your capabilities and experience in the market defines how much you can capitalize on your investment. This monetary asset is like a game of cricket. You need to bowl in the right slot to get your returns. Starting from taking a run up to keeping the scoreboard ticking, you need to be very precise. Our consultant coaches help you perform better by providing you with regular practice sessions. Keeping in mind that your investments may not always provide you a hat trick, you need to ensure and maintain the expectation rate. Change ends when you see gaps in expectations and reality. Assess your investment performance and define processes for buying or re-evaluating.
To pass the fitness test regularly, you need to ensure good health of your portfolio. Clear your fitness test by assessing your original investment plan blueprint. A self-review is very important to determine if your plan is in out or not-out state. As a decision maker, you need to:
- Consider the amount of risk that you take
- How long you could wait for money
- Your goals for that money.
- Consider your allocation and weightings
- Analyze the performance of individual investments that make up your asset allocation plan
Note: It is important for investors to understand each asset in the portfolio and their expectations from it
- Rebalance your portfolio and reallocate as required to stay within the allocation established at the outset of your plan
- Secure your portfolio against bouncers and handle asset classes that perform differently with varying roles under swinging circumstances
- Consider the performance of your investments against its benchmark or similar securities
- Be defensive and start from safest to high-risk investments as required.
To win the game, it is very important to have an investment plan in place. Always refer to your original plan, stay calm, and systematically evaluate your investments.